Cagliari Turismo, the tourist portal of the City of Cagliari
This element belongs to the categories: Churches
The church of St. Elias is located in the old part of the quartier that has the same name, and known as an old fishing village. Founded in 1953, it has a modern structure, pink in the outside with a gable roof. The facade has an entrance hall with pillars at the bottom,while the top part is characterized by five-ceiling windows and an oculus of extended octagonal form. On the right side there is the bell tower with a square base, with rectangular openings on the sides of the belfry and a small spire dome, surmonted by a simple cross.