Historic palaces Page 2 of 5 Back to list
Via Dei Genovesi, 120-124 09100 Cagliari
Cugia Palace, also called Palazzo Nieddu is located at Via Genovesi, next to Siotto Palace. The Neoclassical facade is articulated on two floors and a ground floor.
De Candia Palace
Via dei Genovesi, 8-18 09100 Cagliari
The building, erected in mid-nineteenth century, is situated at Via Genovesi near the Brondo Zapata Palace. It takes its name from the De Candia family who owned it until the end of the XIX century.
Via Paoli, 42 09100 Cagliari
Ebau Palace, built in 1945, was planned by the architect Salvatore Rattu. It is a work whose facade is marked by vertical bands that make it different from the horizontal bands of Zedda Zedda Palace.
Former Town Hall
Piazza Palazzo, 6 09100 Cagliari
The Antico Palazzo di Città has been Cagliari Town Hall since the Middle Ages until the beginning of the XX century. It is located at Piazza Palazzo, in Castello district.
La Scala di Ferro (Ex Bastione di Monserrato)
Viale Regina Margherita, 46 - Via Torino 09100 Cagliari
The Monserrato Rampart was built in 1562, in order to protect the eastern side of Marina district.
Piazza Repubblica, 18 09100 Cagliari
The Palace of Justice in Cagliari occupies the eastern side of a large area on a slope that forms Piazza Repubblica. The New Lawcourt had the aim to replace the obsolete office buildings located in the district of Castello.
Legione dei Carabinieri
Via Sidney Sonnino, 111 09100 Cagliari
The building named “Legione dei Carabinieri di Cagliari” is located in Via Sonnino, in front of Piazza Gramsci, in the district of Villanova. The building was planned by the engineers Angelo Binaghi and Flavio Scano.
Via Paoli, 22 09100 Cagliari
The palace is located in the corner between Via Paoli and Via Settembrini, an area that during the thirties in the last century was involved in a great building development.
Via Trento, 3 09100 Cagliari
The bulding has two facades: the main front situated in Viale Trento and a secondary in Viale Luigi Merello
Municipal Gallery of Modern Art
Largo G. Dessì - c/o Giardini Pubblici 09100 Cagliari
The Municipal Art Gallery is located inside a neoclassical building in the Public Gardens. It houses two permanent collections: Ingrao Art Collection (19th-20th century) and Sardinian 1900s Collection (20th century Sardinian artists).
Page 2 of 5Go to page: First page << Previous page < 1 2 3 4 5 Next page > Last page >>