Cagliari Turismo, the tourist portal of the City of Cagliari
This element belongs to the categories: Churches
The church was built in the XVII century, on the premises close to the main house of Ballero family , forming a single complex. It has an octagonal dome finely decorated , and a simple façade with a belfry in which is located the bell, date back to 1679. In the inside, it is housed a shrine of the 18th century and a hand-painted majolica floor. Inside the dome there is a fresco of the four died, probably date back to the time of Eleanor of Arborea, characterized by the fact that all the Moors look in a different direction and have their eyes blindfolded. Above the altar, we find a painting of the 18th in gold leaf, a wood and plaster cross and a statue of Saint Ephisius from the same period.