Cagliari Turismo, the tourist portal of the City of Cagliari
This element belongs to the categories: Historic palaces
The engineer Riccardo Simonetti made the project and was also responsible for the construction works. The Art Nouveau building built in 1912 consists of a ground floor and a first floor, where the offices and the Meeting room take place. The refinement of the Liberty style is clearly visible in the front door and in the staircase railings leading upstairs.
Over the years the building has undergone several restoration works following the damage caused by the Second World War. Of particular importance are the documents preserved in the glass cases, that recall the 147 years of history of the Foundation: historical documents about the founders and the events that marked the war.