Church of Santi Giorgio e Caterina
Via Gemelli, 2
This element belongs to the categories:
It was built around the 60s at the foot of the hill "Monte Urpinu" in a very unusual style. Relics from the ancient church located in via Manno, destroyed by the bombings of 1943, are preserved inside the church and in the nearby Museum realized by the "Arciconfraternita dei Genovesi".