Cagliari Turismo, the tourist portal of the City of Cagliari
This element belongs to the categories: Churches
The current church was built in 1950, after the restoration of a previous large chapel that was destroyed during the bombing in the Second World War.
The new building is neo-Romanesque-Pisan style and presents a façade in brick masonry clad in limestone. In the central part is possible to see a cusp, with a central circular window, framed by sculptural decorations.
Above the main entrance there is a lunette mosaic, dedicated to the Saint.
The interior has a Latin cross plan , and is characterized by simple and essential design elements. Inside, there are three naves; the central one is taller and wider than the aisles, separated by columns partition.